Where was this when I was a young punk. What young boy can’t get with playing with a Lego Death Star? I don’t know how many pieces are in there, but you know what? I would’ve done just about anything for it. Especially if it came with a Lego Boba Fett.
Check this out:
- Movie-authentic Death Star environments include the Superlaser control room and target monitor, Imperial conference chamber
- Includes 6 new and exclusive mini figures and droids only found in this set
- Rescue Princess Leia from the detention block cell, then escape through the secret hatch to the trash compactor below
- Death Star measures 16(41cm) tall and 16½(42cm) wide and the TIE Advanced measures 3½” (9cm) wide.
- There are 3,803 pieces in this pack
- Luke Skywalker (Storm trooper outfit), Han Solo (Storm trooper outfit), Assassin Droid, Interrogation Droid, Death Star Droid and 2 Death Star Troopers
- Reenact the final duel between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader in the Emperor’s Throne Room
- TIE Advanced hangar bay with moving launch rack, Emperor’s throne room, droid maintenance room, detention block and trash compactor
I have to be honest.. I don’t even know if I’d wanna take that on.. But the truth is, I would NEVER have gotten this as a kid due to its price. I don’t want to give you shock so just click the image up top to check out the price for yourself, but it should be noted that this is really for that older guy that works on computers, drinks alot of Mountain Dew, and has a jiggly, round belly.